E-Commerce Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you ever use an OS programs?

+17
Doris Yu
Chi Fai_Cheng
Anais_Grelet
Yann_Gerardi
TA_Max_Huang
Vincent_Alliaga
Alexandra_Engel
Naomi_Karnovsky
walter_muller
Janick_Edinger
Felix_Humbaire
Maiju_Hamalainen_
Edghill_Manuel
Schulz_Martin
jeremie_francois
florent_lefevre
BartekWu
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did you ever use an OS programs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did you ever use an OS programs?

Post by Chi Fai_Cheng Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:09 am

BartekWu wrote:I know what you mean. Well I was using Mozilla only (don't remember last time IE was my main web browser Did you ever use an OS programs? - Page 2 Icon_razz )but right now I switched to chrome and, I don't know why, it seems to work better. I also have Winamp, AVG Antivirus, DivX, SopCasst, TvAnts etc. But these are only small programs and without some of them, you would not be able to have access to certain options (like watching NBA games on SopCast and TvAnts:) ) but I still use Windows and Office for ma main work on the computer.

The same goes with me pretty much, Ik still use Windows and MS Office. I dont think I will switch to oss/fs for these kind of software.
Chi Fai_Cheng
Chi Fai_Cheng

Back to top Go down

Did you ever use an OS programs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did you ever use an OS programs?

Post by julie Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:16 am

I probably use OS programs but I don't even know if they are or not.
Like Martin, I used Google Picasa but I didn't know it was an OS Program. It's just that it's really easy to use, you can edit pictures, share your pictures with the others and it's totally free. You can download it on Internet without any fee.

julie

Back to top Go down

Post by uroi.salii Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:33 am

Reading everyone's post, I have to say I agree with the VLC users lke Naomi. I use VLC instead of windows media because it supports different types of files. Windows media player does not give you the luxury of using lots of different formats. If you haven't tried VLC, check it out. Other than being a VLC user, I like Bartek stick to pragrams like Windows & Office!
uroi.salii
uroi.salii

Back to top Go down

Post by Doris Yu Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:57 pm

As long as I can find an OSS/FS software, I will stay with it.
Below is a free software website I visit most frequently and of course it's all in Chinese. But I think you can use google to translate it (such a wonderful FS). Smile

http://www.freegroup.org/category/free-software/

Doris Yu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum